The course will cover PMI(Project Management Institute) provided agile curriculum and prepare students for the PMI-ACP® exam. Through case studies of Agile implementation, this course will elaborate on how Agile techniques can perform side by side with traditional projects as well as in hierarchical organizational structures. Additionally, participants will learn how and why the implementation of Agile techniques not only requires changes in work management methods but also requires a mental and cultural shift while covering the management of programs and portfolios in an Agile environment.
Who should attend this course?
Why you should attend this course:
The use of Agile techniques has increased many folds principally for the following reasons:
• Increase customer involvement which can build empathy and avoid rework
• Learn faster which means you can adapt to change
• Improve quality through focus
• Reduce risk through shorter feedback loops and customer interaction
• Simplify by getting rid of overhead and waste
• Reduce cycle time through time boxing and parallel development
• Improve operational awareness through transparency
• Drive process improvement through continuous improvement
• Empower people through fewer mechanics and more interaction, continuous learning, and adaptation
• Flow more value through more frequent releases and less “big bang”
Course Starting Date: August 01, 03 & 05.
Time: 7:00PM to 9:00PM
PPT demonstration, reference book walkthrough, practice exams & discussions, etc.
No Reviews found for this course.